Companies and other organizations
You are a company or an organization and you want to support
a human-sized NGO that works towards the protection of children in France and in The Philippines?
We need you!
We need you!
Irrespective of its size and scope of activities, Companies can help us in many ways. Each contribution is essential to the conduct of our programs and the progress of our actions on the field.
Many Companies are
An advantageous taxation :
For enterprises, French law provides for a tax deduction of 60% of the
*Development of the corporate sponsorship regime (Act. 148 and 149)
Creating an alternative financial cap
The current system allows businesses to benefit from a profit tax reduction equal to 60% of donations, within the limit of 5 per thousand of the company’s revenues, paid to charities or organizations of public interest (CGI art. 238 bis).
With the possibility of the 5 per thousand limit being quickly reached by small businesses, an alternative cap of 10,000 € applies for payments made during the fiscal year ending on December 31, 2019.
Businesses can therefore chose to either apply the cap of 10,000 €, or the limit of 5 per thousand of the revenues when the latter is higher.
Establishment of a donation reporting obligation
Section 149 of the Act establishes an obligation to report payments eligible for the tax deduction as of the fiscal year beginning on January 1st, 2019
From now on, companies that make more than 10,000 € in tax-saving donations and payments must report to the tax authorities:
- the amount and date of these donations and payments,
- the identity of the beneficiaries and, if needed,
- the value of the goods and services received, directly or indirectly, in return.
Are concerned all donations, whether in cash or in kind. The information must be transmitted on an electronic medium with the same deadline as the one set for reporting the results of the year during which donations and payments are made, according to the terms that will be set by decree.
If one of our programs (Education, Health, Sports, Education/Professional Training, Rehabilitation, Prevention against sexual abuses, etc.) meets the objective of your association, you can support our programs by financing ongoing CAMELEON projects.
Teachers and youths… we need your support! You have the possibility, in your school, to mobilize large groups by organizing events for CAMELEON: coffeehouse debates, awareness campaign stands, solidarity evening events, fundraisings, pastry sales, babysitting, «rice bowl» events,
If you collect funds you can allocate them to contribute to one of CAMELEON’s projects. We can also make presentations about our programs to your club and communicate with your members on
Local or regional authority
Local authorities, Regional Councils, Ministries… You have experience in international exchanges, decentralized cooperation and you wish to raise awareness among your citizens on international solidarity, cultural differences and global issues? Become a partner
Foundations can financially support our projects. Please contact us so that we can send you a detailed project proposal.
How to help us?
Financial and in-kind donations
- Make financial donations to support the association’s overall mission or a specific project or program.
donations in-kindto the association which will contribute to the well-being of the children.
- Sponsor one or more of the association’s children from whom you will receive regular news.
Volunteering and skill-based sponsorship
- Promote the association around you so that people could become volunteers, in France or in The Philippines, helping us in our mission.
- Share your skills and competencies to help us in the development of our projects.
- Donate a percentage of the sales of a product to the association.
Communication and Events
- Support one of the events regularly organized by the association (concert, race, photographic exhibition, etc.) and share with us these moments of conviviality.
- Organize your own in-house event (gala
diner, charity race, handicrafts sale, etc.) to raise funds.
- Spread the word about the association around you to help us gain donors and sponsors.
- Offer your clients or employees the possibility of making a donation to CAMELEON.
- Offer your clients the possibility of converting their loyalty points into donations to the association.
- Add 1€ in support of CAMELEON to a bill or an online payment.
- Round up the amount of payment and donate the difference to the association.
Some actions financed by our partners
- Coverage of medical expenses (psychological follow-up, therapy, purchase of vaccines, dental care) offered to children and their families
- Construction of a Learning Resource Center in Iloilo allowing adults and teenagers to beneficiate from skill
trainings(handicraft, computer science, cooking etc.) and create new sources of revenues
- Construction of a Teen Center where teenagers can learn about sexuality and prevention
- Construction and renovation of community libraries
- Reconstruction of the houses after typhoons hit the region
- Implementation of advocacy measures (conferences,
trainings, etc.) on parental responsibility and Children’s rights
- Programming of numerous sports activities for our beneficiaries (circus, swimming lessons, combat sports, basket-ball, etc.), shows etc.