CAMELEON Switzerland is an association according to the articles 60 and following of the Swiss Civil Code. The association is non-profit, non-religious and apolitical. It is a recognized charitable organization and therefore benefits from ICC and IFD tax exemption. Donations and sponsorships made to CAMELEON Switzerland are tax-deductible.
CAMELEON Switzerland’s goal is to provide abused children in the
CAMELEON Switzerland’s actions:
- Institutional fundraising to finance programs.
- Increase awareness of CAMELEON’s activities in Switzerland
- Promote individual sponsorship and volunteering in the Philippines
- Increase fundraising through online donations
- Reinforce volunteering.
The committee raises the funds necessary to finance Cameleon’s activities in the Philippines.
Sources of funding include (non-exhaustive):
- Financing of programs by institutional funds or companies
- Individual sponsorship of child by private individuals
- Offers of expertise required for the action plan on a pro-bona basis
- Volunteers and charity-workers in the field
The Executive Committee is composed of the following volunteers:
OUR PARTNERS IN SWITZERLAND
Amélie Daniel – Artiste chanteuse Suisse
Association La Main Tendue – (Vaud)
BNP Paribas (GE) _ bénévolat de compétences
Clarins SA Genève
Club KIWANIS – Orbe (VD)
Collège de Montchoisi – Orbe (VD)
Dancers For the World (DFW)
Denis Villard – Passion glucose
Fondation Madeleine Moret / « La Maison de la Femme » – Lausanne (VD)
Giving Women (GE)
Innovage Suisse romande (via M. Bolognini)
Institut Le Rosey (Rolle)
Lalive (bureau d’avocats)
MCI Genève (GE) (via S. Fellay)
NERI labels – Barberino di Mugello