For one month, Pedro Lombardi shared the daily lives of young women who are survivors of sexual assault, who are welcomed, protected, and reintegrated by CAMELEON in The Philippines. From this unique exchange, the photo series“FRONTIERES” (“BORDERS”) came into existence. It follows the journey of these young girls who try to rebuild themselves, to move forward and to regain a taste for life.
The group Hôtels Paris Rive Gauche, sympathetic to the actions carried out by CAMELEON and desiring to engage with them, proposed to open the doors of 5 of their Parisian hotels to this lovely photography auction. 60% of the sales go to the association.
Schedule a time before February 28, 2019, for this viewing pleasure!
from December 11, 2018, until February 28, 2019
- Hôtel & Spa La Belle Juliette, 92 Rue du Cherche-Midi, 75006 Paris
- Hôtel Baume, 7 Rue Casimir Delavigne, 75006 Paris
- Hôtel Les dames du Panthéon, 19 Place du Panthéon, 75005 Paris
- Hôtel Design Sorbonne, 6 Rue Victor Cousin, 75005 Paris
- Hôtel des Grands Hommes. 17 Place du Panthéon, 75005 Paris
Each photo is part of a limited edition of 11 copies and is sold numbered and signed by Pedro Lombardi. It is delivered with a note of the work assignment for the benefit of CAMELEON.